Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome to Ivan's Picks.com

Hello all and welcome to Ivan’s blog.

A little bit about myself would be a nice start to this blog.

My name is Ivan and I am one of the authors from GoITExpert.com. I have been in the IT business for over a decade now and over these years I have accumulated a vast database of knowledge and experience, which I now share with the rest of the Internet through the GoITExpert.com portal.

Now, I can’t post all of the things I come across on goitexpert.com, so I decided to start this blog where I can share with the rest of you links, reviews, articles that I find when I browse the Internet. The reason I don’t post them on goitexpert is because our content there is original and written by a team of experience IT professionals, and we do not copy or claim other author’s work. So this blog will become a spot for me to share all of the things that I find interesting and helpful to the loyal readers of goitexpert and anyone else looking for cool information.

No comments: